KALYON ISKOTA ROPE
- It is produced 100% high-strength technical polyester yarn.
- The inside is braided and filled, the outer surface is braided.
- Double Braided Inner Braid: 16 strands braided structure.
- Outer Braid: 16, 24 or 32 strands (Depends on cordage size.)
- The double braided structure distributes the load equally between the inner and outer braids.
- It facilitates manual grip with its soft outer surface.
- It has high strength and long service life. It has low elongation, abrasion and high weather resistance.
- It does not shrink and narrow when it wets. It is resistant to ultraviolet rays.
- It is easy to connect.
Category: SYNTHETIC ROPES