KALYON JUTE ROPE
- Jute rope, is known as hemp cord in Turkey, is
twisted jut yarns created by skewing jute fiber,
grown in equatorial regions in the world.
- It is tight twisted.
- 100% Jute.
- It has unprocessed natural color.
Category: NATURAL ROPES
KALYON COATED JUTE TWINE
- It is twisted from coated linen, hemp an jute fiber
- It is coated with 100% tossa heavy polyvinyl acetate.
- Quality: It is as CRT 100 gr and 500 gr balls.
500 gr Twine:
Moisture content: 13.04%
Oil content: 1.93%
Average ball meter: 483.50 mt
100 gr Twine:
Moisture content: 13.19%
Oil content: 1.91%
Average ball meter: 96.70 mt