KALYON RUBBER ROPE
- The inner braid of the raw material and its structure is high
quality latex rubber.
- Outer Surface: 100% high strength polyester yarn.
- It has 16-strands braided structure.
- The standard thickness of the rubber cordages wrapped on
the spool is 6mm and the lengths vary between 500-600 mt.
- The standard thickness of the rubber ropes without reels is
6/8/10 mm and have a lengths are 50 m.
- It is resistant to ultraviolet rays.
- It has the ability to strength absorb perfectly.
- It has a friction resistant polyester sheath.
6 mm 1,20 kg/top
6 mm 0,024 gr/mt
8 mm 1,90 kg/top
8 mm 0,038 gr/mt
10 mm 3,35 kg/top
10 mm 0,067 gr/mt
Category: SYNTHETIC ROPES
KALYON ISKOTA ROPE
- It is produced 100% high-strength technical polyester yarn.
- The inside is braided and filled, the outer surface is braided.
- Double Braided Inner Braid: 16 strands braided structure.
- Outer Braid: 16, 24 or 32 strands (Depends on cordage size.)
- The double braided structure distributes the load equally between the inner and outer braids.
- It facilitates manual grip with its soft outer surface.
- It has high strength and long service life. It has low elongation, abrasion and high weather resistance.
- It does not shrink and narrow when it wets. It is resistant to ultraviolet rays.
- It is easy to connect.